Get to Know… Cresnia
Our monthly “Get to Know…” posts provide the opportunity to learn more about our global, leading tenant representation member firms – what sets them apart as best-in-class in their markets, the expertise they offer their clients, and the value they provide during every stage of their clients’ journey to find the perfect space for their business.
Have real estate needs in Stockholm? Consider the experts at Cresnia.
- When was Cresnia founded?
- Why did you join Exis, and how long have you been a member?
We have been a member since 2016; our owner Joachim Bozorgnia joined after searching for available networks.
- Are there specific areas of focus/expertise that Cresnia practices?
We are a boutique kind of tenant rep that focuses on city-center, high-profile tenants
- What is the current size of your team?
- Amount of square footage secured in 2018:
- What are some of the credentials/characteristics/values you look for when hiring your team – to ensure you offer the highest quality service possible?
Energy, and a university degree.
- What are Cresnia’s core values as a company?
We are dedicated to optimizing value, and securing our clients effectively designed working space.
- How would you describe the CRE atmosphere in Stockholm/Sweden?
It is a good market for our services but very difficult to find incentive savings due to low vacancy grade.
- What is the most valuable advice you can give a client in today’s overall CRE atmosphere?
To analyze the working space based on the knowledge of their staff’s needs and how they will utilize it; i.e. What does the typical working day look like and how can their space support staff in reaching their goals?
- Why is exclusively representing tenants important to you?
Yes I don’t like the other part of the industry; we like to only represent tenants because that is the most pure and loyal way to help tenants out. Also, in Sweden the property owner usually has an abnormal advantage – especially in Stockholm where we are active, hence the tenants especially need our advice and help.
- Most meaningful/valuable feedback you’ve received from a client:
“Don’t sell too hard.”
- Additional Comments/Information:
In order to succeed, our tenant reps must try to understand the customer experience.